Wiltonians graduate from Greens Farms Academy
Wilton residents Maggie Boudreau, Simon Stone, Lydia Picoli and Molly Dolan were among the 84 students who graduated from Greens Farms Academy in Westport on Thursday, June 9.
Maggie, the class salutatorian, graduated from Greens Farms with high honors and will attend the University of Chicago in the fall. She is also the recipient of the following awards:
- World Perspectives Award for outstanding scholarship in global issues study.
- Wagner Award for highest academic achievement.
- GLaD Prize for creativity and originality in mathematics.
- Head of School Recognition.
- Roger B. True Science Award.
- Upton Award for English.
Lydia and Molly, who will attend Loyola University Chicago and New York University, respectively, both graduated with honors.
Greens Farms Academy is an independent day school that serves preschool through 12th graders from 18 different towns. To learn more, visit www.gfacademy.org.