Wilton students compete in state level art competition
Eighteen Wilton public school students are moving on to compete in this year’s state-level PTA Reflections Art Competition after placing first at the school level in their respective categories:
- Arav Gupta, dance choreography.
- Willa Rondeau, literature.
- Olivia Edwards, photography.
- Dylan Pamnan, visual arts.
- Mick Hamilton, literature.
- Eddie Musser, music composition.
- Sanjana Ganti, photography.
- Noah van den Heuvel, visual arts.
- Jessica Wu, literature.
- Harish Subramanian, visual arts.
- Aidan Thornbrough, photography.
- Kelsey Tangorra, dance choreography.
- Thomas Musser, music composition.
Wilton High School:
- Karlie Williams, film production.
- Brett Gilman, literature.
- Brycen Addison, music composition.
- Christina O’Sullivan, photography.
- Elizabeth Yoon, visual arts.
The PTA Reflections is a national student arts recognition program that encourages and celebrates creativity in schools nationwide by allowing students to express themselves, explore their creativity and develop their talents by engaging in the arts.
For this year’s competition, students created original works of art to reflect this year’s “Within Reach” theme.