Continuing Ed offers summer enrichment
Wilton Continuing Education is offering several week-long summer enrichment programs for elementary, middle and high school students through Aug. 25.
Wilton Continuing Education’s STEM+A programs, which encourage inventive young minds through science, technology, engineering, mathematics and the arts, include:
- Camp Invention.
- Coding & Robotics.
- Digital Painting & Maker Crafts.
- Robotics using Lego WeDo & EV3.
- “On-Air” TV/Video Production.
- Minecraft & Java Coding by Minecraft Modding.
Programs relating to sports, fine and performing arts, gaming and special interests include:
- Ultimate Frisbee & Sock-it-to-me.
- Multi-Sport Mash up.
- Kempo Martial Arts Jedi/Superheroes.
- Middlebrook P.E. All-Stars.
- Strings with Mrs. Franz.
- Garden to Table.
- Cooking with Fork, Knife, Spoon.
- Mixed-Media Projects & Sculpture.
- Paint, Draw & More.
- Bath Bombs, Body Butters & More.
- Babysitter’s Training by the Red Cross.
- Self-Defense Workshop.
- Driver's Education.
- SAT Prep.
- Gilman Sports Little Stix and Bantam Lacrosse.
There is a $10 registration fee payable once per session and the registration cut-off for student programs is the Thursday before classes begin. Registrations received after will only be accepted if there is space and a $20 late fee will apply per program.
Information: wiltoncontinuinged.org, 203-834-7694.