Community college enrollment opens
Enrollment has opened for Norwalk Community College’s Spring 2019 classes, which begin Thursday, Jan. 24.
For help choosing classes, students may attend one of the Walk-in Open Advising and Registration Sessions. Advisers and faculty will help develop a course schedule and answer questions about programs of study. These sessions are not required and no appointment is necessary.
New students may register in person any time in the East Campus building. Current students may register in-person, or online at https://norwalk.edu/records/registration/.
Open advising and registration sessions will be held in the East Campus atrium on:
- Tuesday, Jan. 8, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 9, 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 10, 2-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, 1-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 23, 4-7 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 28, 3-6 p.m.
Senior citizen registration is available on Monday, Jan. 28, from 9 to 11. The add/drop period is Thursday, Jan. 24, from 10 to 1.