Wilton Police Department seeks entry level officers
The Wilton Police Department is accepting applications for the position of entry level police officer with a starting salary of $59,582, according to policeapp.com.
The examination process includes:
- Physical agility test.
- Written exam.
- Peer interview.
- Extensive background investigation.
- Police Commission interview.
- Medical/Drug screen.
- Polygraph exam.
Department benefits include:
- Seven-step pay increments (one step increment per year).
- Competitive health benefits.
- College incentives.
- 401K retirement plan.
- 457 deferred compensation.
- Life insurance.
Closing date for applications is July 21.
Questions regarding the job may be directed to Timothy.Fridinger@wiltonct.org.