Five Wiltonians were among the volunteers of Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County who were honored recently at an awards ceremony and luncheon at Bernard’s Inn of Ridgefield. Eight individuals received special recognition for their outstanding commitment, compassion and dedication to volunteer service.
Wilton volunteers receiving awards are:
- Janet Karabin, recognized as a hospice volunteer.
- Macgregor Onderdonk, for her work at the Turnover Shop of Wilton.
- Hal Higby, a member of the the agency’s board of directors.
- Marty Clancy, recognized as a Good Samaritan volunteer.
- Janice Hess, honored for her volunteer work in development.