This January, dozens of Wilton Public School students in pre-K through 12th grade submitted entries in a variety of media to answer the theme of this year’s Reflections Art Program —“The world would be a better place if…”
Founded in 1969 by the Colorado Parent-Teacher Association (PTA), the PTA Reflections Program allows students across the United States to express themselves, explore their creativity and develop their talents by engaging in the arts.
The Wilton PTA has learned the following five Wilton students placed in the state-level Reflections competition this year:
- Will Comer (Wilton High School): Third place in music composition.
- Charlie Jankowski (Wilton High School): Fourth place in photography.
- Alex Koutsoukos (Middlebrook): Fourth place in visual arts.
- Emily Fields (Middlebrook): Second place in film production.
- Harish Subramanian (Cider Mill): Third place in visual arts.