New art gallery debuts alongside Georgetown Day
The Georgetown Arts & Cultural Center (GACC), a new multi-disciplinary exhibition space at 5 Main Street, will debut its first exhibition on Sunday, June 12, in conjunction with Georgetown Day.
‘Connecticut Complexities’ is the inaugural exhibition of the GACC, and features “an eclectic group of artists who call or have called Connecticut home,” a press release says.
The exhibit space is directly across from the Georgetown Saloon.
Connecticut Complexities Artists
Artists to be featured in the first GACC exhibit include:
- Julia Whitney Barnes (juliawhitneybarnes.com)
- David Cramer (www.etsy.com/people/ArtAkimbo)
- Jimmy Grashow (www.jamesgrashow.com)
- Robert Mars (www.robertmars.com)
- Martin P. Robinson (www.martinprobinson.com)
- Margaret Roleke (margaretroleke.com)
- Toby Rosser (www.tobyrosser.com)
- Peter Selgin (peterselgin.com)
- Lory Smith (lorysmith.com)
- Jon Waldo (lindawarrenprojects.com/artists/jon-waldo)