Snow likely in coming days

As the final days of autumn unfold, there is a 20% chance of snow Friday, and a 40% chance on Sunday, according to  The National Weather Service.

Thursday afternoon remains partly sunny, clearing Thursday night with a low around 26 degrees.

On Friday, there is a 20% chance of snow before 3 p.m. Then mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Wind chill values will be between 20 and 30. The temperature drops to 22 degrees Friday night.

Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 35 — then dropping to 22 at night with a northwest wind of 7 to 11 mph.

Sunday brings a 40% chance of snow after 4 p.m., otherwise, mostly cloudy with a high near 35. The chance of snow increases to 60% Sunday night, with lows around 29.

On Monday, snow is likely before 10 a.m., turning over to rain. Then it will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.