League of Women Voters elects new officers
The Wilton League of Women Voters elected a new slate of officers for 2013-2014 at its annual meeting Friday, June 7, at Rolling Hills Country Club.
The new officers are:
• President — Amy Harris;
• Vice President, Programs — Linda Fein and Carole Young-Kleinfeld;
• Vice President, Voter Service — Mary Kehoe and Debra Thompson-Van;
• Vice President, Membership — Lisa Somer;
• Vice President, Voter Editor — Sharon Grace;
• Secretary — Heather Wilcauskus;
• Treasurer — Kim Nabulsi.
The league’s Board of Directors meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month, except in November, at 9:15 a.m. at Comstock Community Center. In November, the group meets the third Wednesday.
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan organization and does not support or oppose any political party, candidate for elective office or office holder. It may, in the public interest, take action on proposed governmental measures and policies.