High winds close roads in Wilton
Update (9 p.m.): The following roads have reopened as of 9 p.m.:
- Boas Lane.
- Graenest Ridge Road.
- Honey Hill Road.
- Nod Hill Road.
- Skunk Lane.
- Warncke Road.
Deer Run Road is still closed, as well as Irmgard Lane. Eversource is on scene at both locations.
As of 9:40 p.m., there were no reported power outages in Wilton.
Update (3 p.m.): The following roads are also closed as of 3 p.m.:
- Boas Lane, in front of house No. 5.
- Irmgard Lane, in front of house No. 20.
- Nod Hill Road, in front of house No. 480 (Eversource on scene).
High winds are causing hazards throughout town, including downed tree branches and electrical wires on Wilton roads.
The Wilton Police Department reports that the following roads are closed as of 1:30 p.m. today:
- Deer Run Road in front of house No. 85.
- Honey Hill road, in front of house No. 132 near Wampum Hill Road.
- Skunk Lane, in front of house No. 130 (Eversource on scene).
- Warncke Road, just north of Catalpa Road.
As of 2 p.m., 81 Eversource customers were without power in Wilton.