Giving Day is under way – Music on the Hill leads Wilton nonprofits
Wilton-based Music on the Hill is one of the leaders in today’s Giving Day, presented by Fairfield County’s Community Foundation.
The program began just after midnight this morning and continues until midnight tonight. Just after noon, Music on the Hill had 116 donations totaling $6,810. Curtain Call of Stamford had raised the most money — $30,665.
There are 17 nonprofits from Wilton participating in Giving Day:
- A Better Chance of Wilton
- Ambler Farm
- Animals in Distress
- The Carl Schmitt Foundation
- Connecticut Appleseed
- Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
- Music on the Hill
- Riverbrook Regional YMCA
- Trackside Teen Center of Wilton
- Wilton Historical Society
- Wilton Land Conservation Trust
- Wilton Library Association
- The Wilton Playshop
- Wilton Singers
- Wilton Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Wilton Youth Council
- Woodcock Nature Center.
The Norwalk River Watershed Association is listed for Georgetown.
Giving Day enables people to support their favorite nonprofits with an online donation of as little as $10. Supporters may go to FCGives.org to make a donation.