Flu season is fast approaching and Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County will hold seven flu clinics in Wilton this fall.
Anyone three years of age or older can receive the seasonal flu vaccine at these clinics and there is no residency requirement.
All flu clinics are conducted on a first-come, first-served basis and appointments are not necessary. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or
The cost of a flu shot is $42, payable by cash or check, or it can be billed directly to Medicare Part B, Anthem, Aetna or HealthyCT. Bring insurance cards to the clinic. Those wishing to receive the flu vaccine are encouraged to wear short sleeves or sleeves that are easy to roll up.
Wilton flu clinics:
- Sunday, Oct. 11, 9:30-noon, Our Lady of Fatima Church, 229 Danbury Road,;
- Monday, Oct. 19, 3:30-5, Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road;
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 11-12:30, Wilton Kiwanis Club meeting, WEPCO, 48 New Canaan Road;
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 3-4:30, Bankwell Wilton, 47 Old Ridgefield Road;
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 1-3, Wilton Family YMCA, 404 Danbury Road;
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, 10-11:30, Wilton Senior Center, 180 School Road;
- Saturday, Nov. 7, 10-11:30, Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road.