As part of its 50th anniversary celebration, the Gregory and Adams law firm is making contributions to a number of organizations:
- Connecticut Legal Services to fund a summer intern;
- Wilton Library to support the Teen Robotics Team and other youth programs;
- The Boys & Girls Club of Redding and Easton to enhance wholesome recreational experience for children;
- The Wilton Family Y for 20 “camperships” this coming summer;
- A Better Chance of Wilton to help meet the academic needs of the scholars;
- The Wilton Student Financial Aid Committee to provide financial support for college bound students in need;
- The Wilton Historical Society to fund Colonial immersion field trips for fourth graders in 2015.