Democrats nominate registrar, justice of the peace
At its caucus on May 19, the Democratic Party endorsed incumbent Carole Young-Kleinfeld as its nominee for registrar of voters and named Karen Birck to fill a vacancy for justice of the peace.
The party also endorsed the following as candidates for justice of the peace:
- Jeffrey S. Busch of 19 DeForest Road,
- Charles P. Flynn of 140 Vista Road,
- Charles B. Lewis Jr. of 44 Boulder Brook Road,
- Thomas Dubin of 197 Signal Hill Road,
- Karen Birck of 239 Thunder Lake Road.
Terms for justices of the peace begin in January 2017.