What's happening in Wilton?
Here’s what’s happening in town today, May 13:
• Feldenkrais at Wilton Senior Center, from 10 to 11.
• Early-Onset Alzheimer's: My Fight to Find a Cure with Scott Russell at Wilton Senior Center at 11:15.
• Bridge at Wilton Senior Center at noon.
• New Life for Old Videos at Wilton Library, from 1 to 2:30.
• Intermediate Bridge at Wilton Senior Center at 1:30.
• Free Senior Swim at Riverbrook Regional YMCA, from 1:30 to 3.
• Children's Garden Club at Wilton Library, from 4 to 4:45.
• American Harmonies at WEPCO at 8.
• Chicago the Musical at Wilton Playshop at 8.
For more things to do, check the Wilton Bulletin Board.