What's happening in Wilton?
Here’s what’s happening in town today, May 26:
• VHS-DVD Conversion at Wilton Library, from 10 to 11.
• Terrific Tales for Twos and Threes at Wilton Library, from 10:15 to 10:45.
• Look, Listen and Learn at Wilton Library, from 11 to 11:30.
• Book Discussion: How It All Began at Wilton Senior Center, from 11 to noon.
• Yoga at Wilton Senior Center, from 11 to noon.
• Lunch at Wilton Senior Center at noon.
• Booked for Lunch at Wilton Historical Society, from noon to 1:30.
• Blood Pressure Screening at Village Market, from 12:30 to 2.
• Mah Jongg at Wilton Senior Center at 12:30.
• Chair Yoga at Ogden House, from 2 to 3.
• Stay at Home meeting at Wilton Senior Center at 3.
• Planning and Zoning Commission meeting at 7:15, town hall annex Room A.
For more things to do, check the Wilton Bulletin Board.