What's happening in Wilton?
Here’s what’s happening in town today, June 18:
• Enhance Fitness at Wilton Senior Center, from 9 to 10.
• Yoga at Wilton Senior Center, from 10 to 11.
• Everything STEMs from Reading Summer Reading Program Registration Week at Wilton Library, from 10 to 8.
• Western Connecticut Geriatric Council at Wilton Senior Center at 11:45.
• Legislative Update at 6:30, Cannon Grange Hall.
• Ladies Luncheon with Elissa Grodin at Wilton Library, from noon to 2:30.
• Miller-Driscoll Building Committee meeting at 5, Wilton High School Library Mezzanine.
• Dmitri Wright book-signing at Silvermine Arts Center, from 6 to 8.
• VHS-DVD Conversion at Wilton Library, from 6:30 to 7:30.
For more things to do, check the Wilton Bulletin Board.